Saturday, December 21, 2013

A Mother's Curse

The three's have been a time of extreme cuteness and fun or extreme temper tantrums.  I know becoming an independent little person is a hard job.  I get it.   But there are some days I wonder where this kid came from. (I usually add expletives to that sentence but shall refrain just this once.) Then I am quickly reminded of my mother's curse
 
"I hope that someday you have a child just like you."
 
Well Ma you win.  Please remove the curse I promise I have learned my lesson and more importantly than anything
 
I AM SORRY!!!
 
"Over here buddy."


"Look at the camera and say cheese."


"Smile and look at Momma, Luca."


"Right here buddy. Can you find the circle on the camera?"


"Come on Luca just look at the camera."

"Seriously, come on."


'OVER HERE!"
Even very simple things like "Luca look at the camera." become the opportunity to display his ability NOT to do what you want.  We went to see Santa on his train a few weeks ago and this is my feeble attempt at getting my Luca monster to look at the camera.  
"Are you kidding me?"
 
 
It is as if it hurts him to look at the camera.
Nope not going to do it.

 
This kid kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment